School Sports Funding
What is Sports Funding?
As you may be aware, the Government has given every primary school in England extra funding for PE and sport.
At Croftlands Infant and Nursery School we already have a strong history of excellent PE provision and this funding will enable us to further develop and enhance the PE and sporting opportunities we offer our children. We have carefully audited our needs and from those needs we have developed a detailed Action Plan. Our major aim is to ensure that the funding is used to provide sustainable, high quality teaching and learning in PE for all our pupils that will continue for many years to come.
How we use the Sports Funding
Our key objective in using the sports funding is to enhance the PE and sporting opportunities we offer our children in the following areas:
· Curriculum PE and Continuing Professional Development
· Active and healthy lifestyles
· PE resources and equipment
· Parental interest and involvement in physical activity.
· Sport and competition - Increase opportunities for competitive sports