Information for Parents
Our School Day
Please click on the link above to download our Information for Parents booklet 2019/2020
This will provide you with everything you need to know about your child's time at school. If there is anything else you would like information about just pop into the school office at any time.
As parents we welcome your involvement in school and actively encourage parents to participate in our wide range of activities and events which run throughout the year. From lunch clubs to assisting on visits out of school we appreciate your help and support.
Coronavirus Information for Parents
Safeguarding and Domestic Abuse Information During Covid-19
COVID-19 Risk Operations Assessment
Operations Risk Assessment- May 2021 Updated
Operations Risk Assessment August 2021
COVID-19 Premises Risk Assessment
Premises Risk Assessment August 2021
E-School Nurse Information
Remote Learning Information
Parent/ Carer Drop-Off and Pick- Up Information
- Parents and Carers will be welcomed by a member of staff on the gate/ door from each bubble. Please remember to keep two metres apart.
- Pupils will be instructed to wash their hands upon entry to school buildings and frequently thereafter.
- Arrival and drop off times will be staggered: EYFS- 8:40am until 3pm KS1- 8:50am-3:15pm
- We plan to limit direct contact with parents as much as possible, by dropping children off at the classroom doors. Staff will welcome and greet the children outside the main doors as they arrive.
- Only one parent or designated person should drop off and pick up the child every day.
- If possible, older people such as grandparents or those with serious underlying medical conditions should not pick up children, because they are more at risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
As a school, we must publish a link to the webpage which is dedicated to our school on the schools financial benchmarking service. Please click the following link to find our schools specific page.
Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998
We Croftlands Infant and Nursery School are a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you and may receive information about you from your previous school and the Learning Records Service. We hold this personal data and use it to:
Support your teaching and learning;
Monitor and report on your progress;
Provide appropriate pastoral care, and
Assess how well your school is doing.
This information includes your contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information and personal characteristics such as your ethnic group, any special educational needs and relevant medical information. If you are enrolling for post 14 qualifications we will be provided with your unique learner number (ULN) by the Learning Records Service and may also obtain from them details of any learning or qualifications you have undertaken.
Attendance is not collected for pupils under 5 at Early Years Settings or Maintained Schools as part of Censuses for the Department for Education. This footnote can be removed where Local Authorities collect attendance for under 5’s for their own specific purposes.
We will not give information about you to anyone without your consent unless the law and our policies allow us to.
We are required by law to pass some information about you to our Local Authority (LA) and the Department for Education.
If you want to receive a copy of the information about you that we hold or share, please contact Miss Chloe Jackson.
If you need more information about how the LA and DfE store and use your information, then please go to the following websites:
If you cannot access these websites, please contact the LA or DfE as follows:
Business Systems and Information Management Team
5 Portland Square
tel: 01228 226860
Public Communications Unit
Department for Education
Great Smith Street
Telephone: 0370 000 2288